Due to the prevailing SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) coronavirus pandemic, we have taken appropriate measures to protect our patients and clinic staff from the possibility of contracting the coronavirus. As a result of our activities, we equipped our clinic with specialized equipment and introduced special procedures to reduce the risk of infection.
As the current situation in Poland and in the world is extraordinary, we ask our patients for understanding and adherence to safety procedures and to sign up for visits only when you are determined to do so, because at the moment we have limited possibilities regarding the number of patients admitted.
How should I prepare for my visit?
The patient is asked to take his body temperature the day before the appointment. Body temperature above 37.3C makes it impossible to visit the next day.
If the patient has been abroad within the last 14 days or has had contact with people potentially infected with COVID-19, this fact should be reported during telephone registration.
Day of visit
The patient is asked to:
- punctual arrival
- report your arrival to the clinic by phone
- waiting for your visit outside the reception area (e.g. in the car or in front of the clinic - of course keeping a safe distance from other patients waiting for an appointment)
- hand disinfection at the clinic
- disinfection of footwear (antibacterial mat)
- allowing the clinic employee to measure body temperature
- completing the COVID-19 health questionnaire
- keeping a safe distance (1.5 meters) from clinic staff
- following the recommendations of the clinic staff
What makes an appointment impossible?
- runny nose
- shortness of breath.
What should I tell medical staff about before visiting?
1) information whether in the period of 14 days before the onset of symptoms, she stayed or returned from an area with local or low-prevalence COVID-19 transmission
2) information whether in the period of 14 days before the onset of symptoms, she had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 infection.
We ask all patients to provide reliable information about their health as it has an impact on the safety of both the patient and the medical staff.
What safeguards are used in the clinic to avoid the possibility of contracting COVID-19?
- UV lamps to kill viruses and bacteria.
- Air purifiers with ionizers in every office and reception area.
- Approved masks, gloves, gowns, and helmets for the clinic staff.
- Automatic thermometers for measuring body temperature.
- Carbon filters in mechanical ventilation providing fresh and purified air.
- Electronic air quality measurement in every office and reception area.
- Additional (non-standard) disinfectants.
- The use of motors with increased power in mechanical ventilation (2 x greater air exchange).
- Antibacterial mats for disinfecting shoes.
- Cautionary markings.
- Safety barriers for reception staff.
- Doctor / patient covers in treatment rooms.
- Warning lines.
- Plexiglass separating the receptionist from the patient.
What procedures are used in the clinic to avoid the possibility of contracting COVID-19?
- no accompanying persons in the office
- extending the time of visits and introducing appropriate intervals between visits for subsequent patients.
- waiting for the visit outside the reception area, eg in the car
- measurement of the patient's temperature in the office immediately before the visit
- the patient measures the temperature of the previous day
- keep a safe distance from the reception desk
- sanitizing hands in front of reception
- washing hands by the patient immediately after entering the reception desk
- temperature measurement of all medical personnel every 2 hours. documented in the book
- filling in a special COVID-19 questionnaire
- disinfection of all surfaces and medical equipment within offices (before each patient's visit)
- sterilization of all dental instruments (for each patient)
- regular disinfection of all flat surfaces, except offices (reception, toilet etc.)
- regular disinfection of all handles and pulls
- hand washing procedures for reception staff min. what jone hour.
- shoe disinfection